Whether you are a new or expanding business, find your next piece of real estate in Schertz. Between the growing metro markets of San Antonio and Austin lies an 80-mile-long economic development corridor running along Interstate 35. This San Antonio-Austin Corridor is one of the fastest growing in the United States, with a population increase of 1.5 million projected by 2030. Schertz-based companies can strategically place themselves in the middle of this emerging consumer market via one of our multiple available properties.
Instructions: Click on a property name to download its flyer. For additional information on properties, contact the agent listed on their brochures. Properties listed on this page are only a selection of those available in the community (the SEDC only tracks sites that are 15,000+ sf or 25+ acres). For smaller listings, please click here to be taken to a third-party site.
BUILDINGS (15,000+ SQUARE FEET)
• Industrial class A and B space, privately owned and ready for immediate occupancy
- 1150 Schwab Road – 409,685 sf
- Enterprise Building III – 360,000 sf
- Enterprise Building V – 188,000 sf
- Tri-County Crossing 2 (Under Construction) – 100,500 sf
- Tri-County Crossing 1 (Under Construction) – 96,000 sf
- Enterprise Building II – 76,600 sf
- 7377 Doerr Lane, Commerce Park 5 – 77,500 sf
- Enterprise Building I (Sublease) – 52,800 sf
- 1012 Assembly Circle – 35,200 sf
- Enterprise Business Plaza (Under Construction) – 19,600 sf
DEVELOPMENT READY SITES (25+ ACRES)
• Immediate access to industrial grade utilities and adjacent to roadway(s)
- Titan Industrial Park – 171 Acres (Industrial)
- IH-35 Hubertus – 119 Acres (Multi-family/Industrial/General Business)
- Hubertus Road – 103 Acres (General Business/Industrial)
- Wiederstein Road – 96 Acres (General Business/Industrial)
- Schwab Road – 92 Acres (Development Agreement)
- Interstate 35 Frontage – 85 Acres (Industrial/General Business)
- Red Iron – 85 Acres (Industrial/General Business)
- FM 3009 – 54 Acres (Industrial)
- Highway 382 – 44 Acres (Industrial/General Business)
- Maske Road – 37 Acres (General Business)
- 22015 South Interstate 35 – 28 Acres (Industrial/General Business)
- David Lack Boulevard – 25 Acres (Industrial)
- Doerr Lane – 24 Acres (Industrial)
ADD YOUR LISTING
If you are a developer with a Schertz listing that fits our criteria (existing building of 15,000+ sf or development ready land of 25+ acres), email us to request your site be added to this webpage.
SCHERTZ IS GROWING
Schertz has grown tremendously over the past ten years, both in population and as a business community. Explore this growth and why locating a company here can be a strategic investment.